In case you haven’t heard about the wonderful, encouraging group Hearts at Home, let me introduce you.
Moms, meet Jill Savage and Hearts at Home.
Hearts at Home and Jill – meet our Moms.
Together we can encourage, empower and enjoy each other.
I love being a part of the Hearts at Home Blog Hops. This is where they choose a theme and a bunch of us “mommy-bloggers” put our two cents in and enjoy each other’s writings.
This month’s question involved us sharing our favorite fall recipe. I have to admit that picking just one was an exercise in self-control – but alas, I succeeded in narrowing things down.
I have learned to embrace my crock pot and celebrate it’s efforts while I’m at work. The spark that lit this Crock Pot Fire? The ladies behind The Crockin’ Girls. From dinner to dessert these ladies have it covered – they even provide videos on line to help walk you though the steps!
Perhaps it’s my southern upbringing coming out, or the fact that my boys and husband think Ranch Dressing is a required condiment, but the Crockin’ Girls recipe for Bacon Ranch Chicken is one of our favorites!
It’s great for leftovers and SUPER easy (and cheap) to make.
I hope you enjoy…here’s the recipe or click the links above to find out more.
Have any recipes you can share with our Smarter Moms community? We’d love to hear them! Leave a comment below…
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons of Real bacon bits
- 1 Teaspoon of Minced garlic
- 1 Package of Ranch dressing mix
- 1 Can of Cream of chicken soup
- 1 Cup of Sour cream
- Cooked egg noodles
- Combine bacon, garlic, ranch dressing mix, soup, and sour cream; mix well.
- Pour over chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours.
- Shred the chicken and put back in the pot and then add the egg noodles; mix together